Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Five Americans injured in Cabo San Lucas accident. One dies
03-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Five Americans injured in Cabo San Lucas accident. One dies
Thomas Vinces Mellon, 19 years old, and originally from Boise, Idaho, was driving a white 2007 Audi A-3 on the road from San Jose del Cabo to the airport when he made a U-turn and was hit by a green taxi van. The injured are:

Thomas Vinces Mellon, 19; Joseph Apizzo, 19; Thomas Kennedy; Stopper Lucas; and Willam Zimmermann, 19 years old. William Zimmerman later died of his injuries at the Saint Lukes clinic.

The police have arrested Thomas Vinces Mellon.

http://colectivopericu.wordpress.com/201...more-43912

Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: Five Americans injured in Cabo San Lucas accident. One dies
In the comments section:

"These kids are students at Villanova University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania went on vacation to Mexico on their spring break. I am a mother of a student at the university and is a truly sad to know of the death of William (God rest his soul) Our prayers and all the support of the world is with family Zimmermann. "

Other comments wonder why the Red Cross ambulances took all three to the same clinic, knowing there was just one doctor and nurse on duty.

BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
03-09-2013, 11:50 AM
(03-09-2013 11:39 AM)Woooosh Wrote:  Other comments wonder why the Red Cross ambulances took all three to the same clinic, knowing there was just one doctor and nurse on duty.
It's their business model. Foreigners go to private clinics to be overcharged. Mexicans got the free clinics run by the government. The ambulance drivers make a healthy commission for bringing them to the private clinics. There are actual eyewitness stories of ambulance drivers fighting it out on the street to pick up a foreigner.

Remember the story of Ron Hoff? His wife went to the General Hospital in Ensenada and was treated for free. Meanwhile, Ron, who was in worse condition, was taken to the private clinic to be gouged.

03-09-2013, 03:12 PM
Speaking of Cultural educations, the kid driving the car had better hope his parents have a few hundred grand of ready cash, or his is going to have quite a story to tell his grand kids. The farther you go up the legal system in Mexico, the more it costs. His family had probably give lizard lips a call.

“this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.
03-09-2013, 03:23 PM
(03-09-2013 03:12 PM)Me NO Wrote:  Speaking of Cultural educations, the kid driving the car had better hope his parents have a few hundred grand of ready cash, or his is going to have quite a story to tell his grand kids. The farther you go up the legal system in Mexico, the more it costs. His family had probably give lizard lips a call.

He'll probably be charged with negligent homicide. It is going to take some feria to make this go away.

03-09-2013, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2013 03:37 PM by wessongroup.)
They they thought they were in Panama Beach FL .......... not a clue ... to bad the guy got killed, but drinking and driving while young tends to have that kinda shit happen ....... think most can relate in some way

Suicide Hot line, please hold
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2013, 11:31 AM
I think I have an idea what happened.
There are a few places on that road where you can change directions and cross to the other direction. However, this can be very *exciting and thrilling* do to since it's merging immediately with the traffic flow in the other direction, it's not an on ramp as we know them here.
I had opportunity to need to change directions once and it's scary if you are not super careful you can be t-boned easily.
It's likely a car full of college kids is less cautious than I.
I had a bad flu once and went to a clinic in Cabo, it's not very fancy. I am not even aware of a true hospital in Cabo.
I took my friend once to a hospital in San Jose del Cabo and it's funky, you would not like to be there if you had a serious problem.
My second biggest fear in Mexico is having a medical problem, the quality of care down there is not what we are accustomed to. My biggest fear is being crashed into by a drunk.
05-12-2013, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2013 10:59 PM by Sunnyone.)
(03-09-2013 03:23 PM)Fulano Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 03:12 PM)Me NO Wrote:  Speaking of Cultural educations, the kid driving the car had better hope his parents have a few hundred grand of ready cash, or his is going to have quite a story to tell his grand kids. The farther you go up the legal system in Mexico, the more it costs. His family had probably give lizard lips a call.

He'll probably be charged with negligent homicide. It is going to take some feria to make this go away.
He was would have been charged with murder as that is the Mexican law. Is there an update on what happened to him or the Canadian women who was in charged after an accident in the same area on Feb. 3rd?

He was would have been charged with murder as that is the Mexican law. Is there an update on what happened to him or the Canadian women who was charged after an accident in the same area on Feb. 3rd?