Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead man found in Zona Norte
[Image: 709377-N.JPG]

TIJUANA, Baja California(PH) - Durante la madrugada del viernes se encontró un cuerpo sin vida con un impacto de bala en el rostro dentro de una cuartería de la Zona Norte.

Alrededor de las 04:20 horas de este día La Policía Municipal atendió un reporte sobre herido por arma de fuego entre Avenida Internacional y Arias Bernal en una cuartería sin número.

En el lugar se encontró el cuerpo de un hombre con un impacto de bala en la mejilla izquierda con salida en la nuca.

http://www.frontera.info/EdicionEnLinea/Notas/Policiaca/06092013/749978-Encuentran-muerto-en-Zona-Norte.html

TIJUANA, Baja California - During the early morning hours of Friday a dead body with a bullet wound to the face was found inside a tenement in the Zona Norte.

Around 4:20AM, Friday, Muncipal police answered a report of a gunshot wound between Avenida Internacional and Arias Bernal, in a numberless tenement.

At the location was found the body of a man with a bullet wound to the left cheek, which exited his neck.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
What looks a wall on the right is the new street level for the via rapida connecting Playas to the border area (northbound only Wesson!) . They raised it that much to prevent the flooding problems. I think this will only make this area more derelict- if that is even possible. I remember driving some family down to Rosarito years ago for the first time and them seeing that right after crossing the border. Their jaws dropped and they just looked at me for an explanation. Instant third world reality check; luckily the nice houses along the cuota changed the conversation quickly.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Did they mention a gerbil in his ass?
(09-07-2013, 10:56 AM)Frank Kouhgan Wrote:  Did they mention a gerbil in his ass?

The Spanish word for "gerbil" is "jerbo." It is pronounced "cher - bow."

[Image: 2aijzvm.png]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.